HM PLUS SS – SP – Yamaha
HM PLUS – SH – Yamaha will work on the 2015/2017 Yamaha R-3
The HM Range is designed to simply be plug and play. Each HM Product is designed to be simple to install, so there is no need for costly fitment or dyno setup time. If you are confident in changing your spark plugs then you can fit a HM Plus. If not, why not find your local dealer to assist you in your installation.
HM PLUS Features at a glance:
* No moving parts, so they are ultra consistent and reliable
* Does not rely on movement of the gear lever, so every gear change occurs exactly at the right time
* No missed gears
* The kindest way to treat a gearbox
* Ultra smooth, slick shifts every time
* No mechanical setup at all
* Fully adjustable to suit both you and your bike
* Built in LCD for simple adjustment bolt on, plug in and use
* No cutting or splicing of wires
This is a stand alone system. What does this mean? This means you do not need any extra modules or upgraded fuel management boxes to run this device. You can run this on its own without any extra parts purchased The HM quickshifter plus has the ability to switch between standard or reverse shift patterns, shift sensitivity, and shift kill time. You can view the settings via the display that's inline with the wire harness. The settings can be changed with a push button on the back of the device. Shown here is the Plus unit which is the most commonly purchased unit from HM. Also available are the HM quickshifter "MotoGP which allows you to set kill times dependent on gear and has the ability to allow seamless downshifts as well. This is the same system used on the MotoGP, Moto2, Moto3, and WSBK bikes. The HM Plus SS and HM Lite quickshifters are also available. Ask our expert sales staff which is right for you!
The wire harness is plug-n-play. There is no splicing or cutting involved with this system like you'll find from other brands.
Simple yet effective, perfect for your track days and race tracks.