Öhlins Motorcycle Shock absorber Kawasaki Ninja 300 2013/2017
Öhlins enhanced cornering performance and improved comfort it contributes to rider confidence which makes you want to go faster around the track
Ohlins Rear Shock KA841 STX 36 Hypersport Shock for Ninja 300 13-17
Product Family: STX 36 Hypersport
Length: 320 +6/-2
This Ohlins shock absorber Road & Track KA841 for the Kawasaki Ninja 300 13-17 will transform the handling and performance of your bike. When you purchase from us, we’ll tune your shock and install the proper spring – saving you valuable time and money when setting up your motorcycle’s suspension.
Ohlins Rear Shock KA841 Absorber Type S36HR1C1L:
S: Single tube
36: Piston diameter: 36 mm
H: Monotube high pressure gas type of shock absorber with hose mounted external reservoir.
R1: Adjustable rebound damping on single tube shocks. Adjuster wheel above the end eye.
C1: Adjustable compression damping. Adjuster wheel or slot on the reservoir.
L: Adjustable length.
Technical Data for Ohlins KA841 Motorcycle Shock:
Length: 320 +6/-2 mm
Stroke: 63 mm
Many riders ask us if an Ohlins Shock upgrade is worth it. The answer is YES. If you want to feel the road through a velvet glove and have your bike inspire confidence you didn’t know you had, then an Ohlins shock is the answer. Suspension is such an important part of the motorcycle that many fast riders buy a suspension upgrade before anything else. It will improve your riding experience and let you ride faster and smoother while being more controlled.
There’s a reason Ohlins Rear Shock KA841 is used on so many winning motorcycle on circuits around the world. With such a wide reach, Ohlins is able to gather an incredible amount of test data to bring you the very best performance money can buy. Any company can claim to have the best suspension for your motorcycle but thousands of hours of research and development from race teams across the globe is hard to compete with. After all, MotoGP riders use Ohlins.
When you purchase your Ohlins shock from us, please remember to pass along your weight and type of riding you do so we may set up the shock to work best for your motorcycle including installing the proper spring. These options should be available above. Please fill out this section prior to adding the Ohlins shock to your shopping cart. Fine tuning is recommended by a suspension tech once the shock is installed.
* The culmination of three decades of world championship roadracing and more than 100 World titles.
* Features high- and low-speed compression and rebound damping; all settings are independent.
* This allows a huge range of adjustments with equal increments of force throughout the adjustment settings range – even the shape of the damping curve can be changed to suit all types of tracks and conditions.
* All preload and rebound adjustment changes affect the flow of damping oil from the piston, not the shock piston rod or oil displacement volume.
* Compression damping forces are unique – unlike a conventional shock, compression is not caused by a drop in pressure on the rebound side of the piston; instead, it is caused by an increase in pressure on the compression side.
* This reduces cavitation and makes high gas pressure in the shock reservoir unnecessary, keeping internal pressures in the shock unit a minimum.
* The low amount of internal pressure results in excellent suspension response even with a short stoke/high force acting on the shock.
* Piggyback-type shock reservoir gives improved cooling to the shock oil for more consistent damping and long damper life.
* Integrated remote hydraulic spring preload adjuster.
* 36mm shock piston.
* Picture is only a representation. Actual product may vary
Product ID: 1081970
* Every Ohlins Rear Shock KA841 is built to Spears Racing’s specification and includes custom shock length, spring setup, and valving that is correct for your rider weight for Racing/Trackday and street riders.
SPRING RATE: Once you place an order, you will receive an email inquiring about your rider weight, and riding preference.The correct spring rate will be chosen for you by the experts at Ohlins based on your weight