Galfer Teflon-Stainless Steel Superbike Braided Front Brake Lines! Galfer Superbike Front Brake Lines are available with Black, with silver fittings.
Galfer Superbike Brake Lines are the same lines used by AMA Pro Teams. Their direct thread-into-the-caliper design results in a smoother and more effective transfer of brake fluid to the calipers. The stainless steel braiding and PTFE 62 Teflon inner lining together creates a “zero expansion effect”
Most manufacturers recommend replacing the OEM rubber brake lines after 2 to 3 years. With over extended use OEM rubber lines wear down and lose performance.
Galfer Superbike Brake Lines consist of two brake lines that run from the master cylinder down to each brake caliper.
- For Race Use Only
- 2.8 stainless steel line made of PTFE 62 Teflon, clear or color coated to protect lines
- “Zero expansion effect” technology delivers a stronger brake lever feel and excellent brake response
- All kits bolt directly to the caliper, resulting in a more effective transfer of brake fluid to the caliper
- Each kit comes with all the necessary hardware
- Banjo bolts should be torqued to 12 ft. lbs.
- Kit comes with silver banjo bolts and fittings